CityBridge Education constantly seeks out excellent talent to join our team. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
The Chief of Staff reports directly to the CEO and has overall internal strategic management and operational responsibility for CityBridge Education. He or she provides internal leadership to the strategic planning process, and in partnership with other senior leaders, manages the entire CityBridge team toward execution of that strategy. In this role, the Chief of Staff plans and directs all administrative, financial, and operational activities for the organization’s CEO.
- Lead, coach, develop, and retain CityBridge’s high performing management team
- Lead the strategic planning process resulting in clear priorities for CityBridge’s work over the next five years
- Identify opportunities to leverage cross-program and cross-team strengths to take advantage of new opportunities or to address organizational challenges
- Develop and manage all staffing functions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, and performance management
- Serve as the culture czar of the organization, ensuring that the systems are in place to sustain our organizational culture while building on it in service of better outcomes and higher staff capacity
Operations and Finance
- Directly oversee the finance and operations team
- Prepare an annual operating budget, manage effectively within the budget, and ensure accurate reporting; ensure the continued financial health of CityBridge through sound fiscal management
- Manage operations staff effectively, ensuring strong systems and operational strength across the organization
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Superior strategic thinking skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, and self-directed
- Deep experience in program management
- Excellent project management skills with a track record of managing many projects at one time
- Analytical decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve goals
- A track record of creativity and nimble leadership
- Significant experience leading and managing in senior roles
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; strong presentation skills and the ability to interface with senior management, the board of directors, and staff
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Jonathon Bridgeman. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
CityBridge Education provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees.